Monday 21 October 2013

Week 24 Moving again :-)

Week 24
Lost = 2 1/2 lb's
Total = 60 lb's

I knew I had lost this week I could feel it :-)  funny how even though I have loads to lose a few pounds off does still notice.

I have been having a lot of homemade soup this week as the weather has finally turned much colder.

Saturday night treat meal was Chicken Taco's, sorry no picture I ate it before I remembered...lol

Chicken Taco's



  •  1 Chicken breast - about 100grams
  • 2 Taco shells
  • 1 onion
  • Taco spice - 1/4 of pack
  • Salsa - 50g
  • Sour cream  2 tblsp
  • green salad - as much as you like

Calories = 398


Heat oven for 10  mins, put in the Taco shells and turn oven off, you only want to warm them not cook them.

Slice chicken into strips and slice onion finely.  Put about 6-8 tbsp water into a frying pan add onions, chicken and spice and heat through until chicken is cooked and most of the water has gone so it is "dry"

Put into the warm shells and top with salsa and sour cream, add green salad

Quick, easy and delicious - enjoy 
Have a good week x

No comments:

Post a Comment