Lost = 1/2 lb
Total lost 57 1/2 lb's
A small loss despite weighing and counting everything I ate.
I did notice my scales seemed a bit doo-lally today so maybe I need to get some more.
I did drop to 1400 cals and wrote it all down so maybe it will take another week to start to register again.
I made some vegetable soups this week to freeze and use as the weather has turned colder and I do like soup. This recipe on "Weightwatchers" is zero point item, without bread or croutons, obviously.
|Croutons, this sort add 200 calories or count whatever yours equal|
Curried Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 small Butternut squash
- 1 Turnip about 1/2 lb
- 2 onions
- 3 large carrots
- 2 stock cubes - veg or chicken
- 1 dessertspoon Curry paste - your choice as to how hot.
- The idea is to give a hint of curry, to add warmth, not overload it.
|my brand choice|
- Peel and chop all the veg
- Put into a pot with 2 pints/1 litre of water
- Bring to boil, then lower heat and add curry paste and simmer till veg are cooked.
- Blitz with a stick blender or processor. For safety wait till it is cold!!
Have a good week