Monday 16 December 2013

Week 32 Success

Week 32
Lost = 2 lb
Total lost = 70 1/2 lb's

Yay I made it to my 5 stone target before Christmas.
Job interview photo
I have decided to weigh in once a month now as I am slowing down, so pleased to have got this far though.  I hope to start a new job in January too so will be busier and I want to get back to Aquarobics as the pool I plan on going to should be finished with their refurbishments.

A Christmas treat for you.  
I have been trying various low calorie Hot Chocolate drinks and the best on flavour I found, also the cheapest! was Sainsbury low cal drink

 The drink is 35 cals 
add 2 WW Digestive biscuits for a total of 119 cals 
or 
2 WW chocolate biscuits for a total of 135 cals.

Have a good week
xx


Merry Christmas




No comments:

Post a Comment