Monday 29 July 2013

Week 13

Week 13

Lost = 2 1/2 lb
Total Lost = 40 1/2 lb

Just 1 1/2 lbs off the 3 stone now :-)

That was a nice surprise this morning, didn't think I was going to do that well as I have missed so many meals this week.

I had Toad in the Hole with new potatoes and veg yesterday, real stodge and a bit of a worry but it was nice to have something that felt a bit naughty :-)

Most of this last week my food each day was the same:

no breakfast :-(  
bad

Homemade Humus and K Crisps with yogurt for lunch



Diet Curry and frozen fruit yogurt, (natural yoghurt and frozen berries mixed in blender) with a bought Meringue Nest for dinner
 My aim this week is to get my fibre levels back in the food I am eating to help the weight along.

Have a good week
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment