Monday 19 August 2013

Week 15

Week 15
Lost = 1 1/2lb's
Total lost = 3 stone 4 1/2 lb's

I had some new photo's done this week.  I went looking in the loft for clothes and found a load that have not fitted for over 7 years!!  Not only do I have a new wardrobe but I can fit into them :-)  I always loved these jeans and they now fit and are even a bit loose :-)
Here are some before and now pics I wanted to share with you.
now

before

before
now
now
You can see the results now, it's nice to see it in a photo as I am sure when you look in a mirror you only see what you want to!!

I have been busy in the garden, painting walls etc ready for our music festival.  It is only 2 weeks away now and one more weigh in.  I had set myself the target of a 4 stone loss by Mystic Moon, which was a little bit ambitious in the time I had when I started.  I think I might get the 3 and a half stone which is still good in 16 weeks of dieting anyway.

We now have a full on 12 days of last minute festival prep.  I still have sewing to do and a few more areas in the garden to paint and fuff over. I will aim for that last 2 1/2lb for the three and a half stone barrier.

I am going to pick Blackberries this week, we have a load in the hedges round the garden.  Great for freezing and blitzing in natural yoghurt for a dessert. Why not go find some, they're free diet food and enjoy the sunshine.

This week my favourite nibbles were these, delish and 81 cals a bag :-)


Have a good week
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment